Installing the Warehouse
Make sure to use 'devel-su pkcon refresh', before installing the Warehouse.
- Go to teh ‘Settings' application.
- Tap ‘Untrusted software’.
- Enable the `Allow untrusted software` setting.
- Go back to Settings main page and go to `Developer mode`.
- Generate or insert an individual password.
Remember the password/Copy it to the clipboard.
- Go to this webpage.
- Download latest .rpm file
harbour-warehouse-0.3-30.armv7hl.rpm) //at 20. Jan. 2016
- Open your Terminal application and execute the following lines:
- To install the RPM, use the command:
devel-su pkcon install-local Downloads/harbour-warehouse-0.3-30.armv7hl.rpm
- When asked for password type password created above. (You won't see the password being typed, this is not a bug, it's for your own security.)
ssu dr store && ssu dr adaptation0
devel-su pkcon refresh